The gems I found this week are both touching and thought provoking. Enjoy!
1. Video: Living Your Passion Without Judgment. I LOVED this talk – it gave me a turbo-charge dose of motivation!
2. Video: Man in Nursing Home Reacts to Hearing Music From His Era. Wonderful.
3. Blog: Great post from Gala Darling – How To Have A Fabulous, Luxurious Retreat — & Produce Your Best Work Ever — Without Leaving Your House! Couldn’t have said it better myself!
4. Two different conversations on beauty and women.
• Cosmic Cowgirl, Michelle Fairchild, explores some aspects of what’s going on in our culture with beauty in Am I Pretty?
• Ashley Judd’s puffy appearance sparked a media frenzy to which she intelligently replies and points out how the conversation is really a misogynistic assault on all women in Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation Over Her ‘Puffy’ Appearance
5. Video: Hall and Oates – I Can’t Go For That – Cover by Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers – Van Session 17. Such fun!
Happy Friday – Shine bright Spring Lovelies!!